Lodging Interactive Launches Property Landing Pages to Streamline Job Applications and Drive Sales Opportunities.
Lodging Interactive, award-winning digital marketing, reputation management, and social media marketing agency exclusively serving the hospitality industry since 2001, today announced the launch of its HotelPage landing page service for hotels and resorts. HotelPage empowers branded and independent properties to create dedicated landing pages for promotions and operational needs.
“Hotel customers are deploying HotelPages to showcase their open jobs and career opportunities to candidates,” said DJ Vallauri, Lodging Interactive’s Founder and CEO. “Franchised properties can really benefit from the service as it provides a unique competitive advantage when it comes to finding the right candidates to fill open positions quickly.”
HotelPage Features and Benefits
- Showcase all open jobs and career opportunities – This includes open positions for your hotel, restaurant, spa, and other outlets on one webpage.
- Don’t lose applicants to your competitors. – Keep applicants on your page, viewing your available career opportunities, not your competitors.
- Post many openings for one low monthly fee – Unlike job sites, you never pay per posted job.
- Online application is included – Candidates can view job descriptions and complete an online application right from your landing page.
- Real-time submissions to your HR Manager – Applications are sent instantly upon submissions from your candidates.
- Upload applications into Your HR system. – Submissions are saved in your database for easy importing into your HR system.
- HotelPages are provided as Software As A Service (SaaS) – All hotel landing pages are created, managed, and hosted for your property.
View demo: https://hotelpage.info/thelodgeatstowe/
Dedicated Landing Pages – Drive Sales Opportunities
“The group business environment is intensely competitive as properties aggressively compete to gain market share. Creating event-specific landing pages provides additional sales opportunities for any property,” added Mr. Vallauri. “This is especially true when a property seeks to capture room blocks when it’s not the event host property.”
For additional HotelPage information, including pricing, please send an email to hello@LodgingInteractive.com or visit the Company’s website or call 877-291-4411 extension 704.
About Lodging Interactive
Since 2001 Lodging Interactive has been a leading provider of digital marketing services to the hospitality industry. Customers include select service, full-service branded properties, and independent luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
Lodging Interactive is the parent company of CoMMingle, the Company’s social media marketing and reputation management division which serves hundreds of hotels, restaurants, spas, and management companies.
The Company also provides subscription-based website development and digital marketing services through its HotelSiteXPRESS offering. The service is based on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ model and requires no capital investment on the part of the hotel.
Lodging Interactive is an HSMAI Adrian Award winner and has won awards from the International Academy of Visual Arts, Interactive Media Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards, Web Marketing Association, Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, and Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards have recognized Lodging Interactive as an industry leader.
For more information, please contact email@example.com, 877-291-4411 ext. 704, or visit the company’s website LodgingInteractive.com.