The Social Media Content Creator will create marketing content and manage social media accounts for multiple clients. They will also support the Director in all areas of operations, including being the day-to-day contact for clients.
· The position is responsible for producing client social media marketing content, posting to individual social networks, fully managing social platforms, engaging with fans/followers, and addressing any crisis issues as needed.
· Organize client account workflow and meet product delivery schedules and deadlines.
· Research topics for marketing strategy and monthly plans to be incorporated into social media Calendar.
· Create eye-catching marketing content, including creatives, slideshows, and videos, along with attention-grabbing captions.
· Document, track, and monitor cloud-based applications for operations and daily tasks.
· High School/College
· Well-written, with excellent grammar, spelling, and communication skills
· Creativity, and ability to think outside the box
· Ability to communicate effectively in written, spoken, IM, email, and social media settings
· Familiarity with social media platforms
· Knowledge of Google Suite Apps
· Attention to detail
· Follow instruction
· Knowledgeable of the department and our operation
· Understands and follows SOPs/best practices
This position is REMOTE, the position requires a quiet, office-like setting. Focus worktime is a requirement of the job.
The candidate will work on their own laptop, desktop computer, and cell phone.
Part-time / contractor
Monday to Friday
Social media marketing: 1 year (Required)