Your Hotel Can Win $1,500 To Support Your Local Charities.
This holiday season, the team at Lodging Interactive and CoMMingle have come up with the perfect way to spread some cheer – an exciting contest where your hotel can win $1,500 for its local charities!
Just enter by showing us your Christmas tree – the more creative, the better! Whether it’s totally decked out with twinkling lights and festive ornaments or dressed up in a clever theme, it’s sure to bring in some serious holiday joy.
Get ready – it’s time to show your colors and have some fun this holiday season. So let’s see that hotel Christmas tree of yours!
“Social media is full of Christmas tree posts from guests who enjoy seeing hotel holiday decorations and the lobby Christmas trees,” said DJ Vallauri, Founder and CEO of Lodging Interactive. “We felt our Christmas tree Instagram contest would not only be fun but would also allow us to support the hospitality industry and the local charities hotels care so much about.”
How it works.
- Follow @hotelchristmastree on Instagram.
- Tag @hotelchristmastree on your Instagram post featuring your hotel’s Christmas Tree. We will repost your photo on @hotelchristmastree.
- Have your hotel team members, friends, and guests LIKE and/or COMMENT on YOUR picture on @hotelchristmastree.
- The hotel with the Christmas tree picture receiving the MOST LIKES/COMMENTS on @hotelchristmastree by January 5th, 2023, will receive a donation of $1500 USD to the charity of their choice.
- Lodging Interactive will announce the winner on January 10th, 2023.
The contest runs November 30th, 2022, through 11:59 pm January 5th, 2023. Winner will be announced on January 10th, 2023. Instagram/Facebook are not responsible for the content of this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram/Facebook. By tagging the @hotelchristmastree Instagram account, you authorize Lodging Interactive to repost your hotel Christmas tree photo for the purposes of this contest. *Contest sponsored by Lodging Interactive, and winning payment will be made on behalf of the hotel for its chosen charities.